Design and Remodeling Services with Mazzera’s
Unless you have been through a home remodel project you probably have no idea what to expect.
Next to your family, your home is likely your most valued treasure. Trusting a stranger with such a sentimental investment can be unnerving.
So when you call us, we are sensitive to that, and we walk you through the process carefully, communicate thoroughly, and most importantly, we listen.
The following is what you can expect when you call Mazzera’s for your home remodel project:
- First we always invite you to our showroom. If nothing else, to assure you we are a company with roots. Not someone that is operating from a truck or garage. A company that you can always call with questions or concerns after the work has been completed.
- Next we will schedule a NO OBLIGATION home visit for a full consultation. During the in-home visit, we will gather your ideas, offer options and suggestions, and fully educate you for an informed decision.
- Once the decision is made with confidence, we take measurements and digital photos of the area to be remodeled. We create a floor plan and budget and begin to create the preliminary plans.
- Next, we invite you back to the showroom to select your materials and provide you with detailed drawings, floor plans, and elevations.
- Before we begin your remodel, we make sure that all materials have arrived by staging the project in our warehouse and checking off each and every item so your project isn’t stalled while we wait for materials to arrive.
- We show up on schedule and work diligently to assure your project is completed in a timely manner, so you don’t have to rearrange your life around your remodel any longer than is absolutely necessary.
- We are committed to taking every measure to protect all areas of your home while we are working, so there is no residual damage to anything in your home as a result of our work.
- Once completed, we make sure every detail of your remodel is exactly the way you imagined. And if it isn’t, we will do everything possible to make you happy.
Remember, we are not finished until you are in love with your new remodel.
We have had no complaints filed in our 80 plus years of doing business!